Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I love burning lips

Here comes my declaration of love to Carmex.

It is the best lip balm I have ever tried. It makes my lips sooo smooth and it really moisturizes. It feels light and sheer on my lips. Most of the lip balms I used so far dried up my lips as soon as I stopped using them but with Carmex they remain soft.

It smells so good. It reminds me of Vicks VapoRub with a touch of vanilla. When I apply it on my lips there is a nice cooling effect. My lips are slightly burning. Curiously I love this feeling :-)

I have even tried Carmex under a lipstick and it looks and feels great! It is the No. 1 lip balm in the U.S.A. Even stars and make-up artists use it.



 I prefer the original Carmex in the jar more than the one in the tube. Which lip balm do you use? 

xoxo

Thiya

6 comments:

  1. I use nivea or body shop...Nivea is really hydrating too. I somehow prefer using pots to using tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...just saw it..and love it...really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about carmex, I really want to try it out. Too bad I can't find it in the Netherlands.. but hey, we have ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used carmex for aages then i switched to vaseline lip therapy :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wanna try Carmex...but it isn't available here, so might have to order online.

    My fav are the eos lipbalms atm

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the carmex tube in some health & glow shops, Cynthia. Will have to check it out now.

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete