Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Fashion Jewelry

By coming home from work, I stopped by H&M. Actually just to have a look around, but then I fell in love with these earrings. They are so pretty. I have a weakness for big earrings. However I only wear gold-colored jewelry. 


...and these jewelry were presents by my mother-in-law to-be. She is so cute. She always buys something for me when she goes to Tamil shops.


This necklace-set has such a pretty color. Recently she brought me a saree in the same color from Sri Lanka.


Bangles are a must-have when you wear a saree. These golden-black ones will match up to every saree.

Here in Germany there are only a few occassions for wearing a saree. I always enjoy it.

Do you like wearing saree or are you fed up with it?

Love,

Thiya

10 comments:

  1. Ooh...lovely earrings..im a big sized earring person too. I did a post on these a couple of weeks back...and i LOVE sarees. They are easy to handle if pinned well and theyr so flattering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jwelery especially the red and golden necklace....love the color combination.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I like those earrings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These jewelry are so pretty! I like the turquoise pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those green earring are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. earrings are absolutely glam! me? actually i love wearing saree ahmmmmm.....if some one is kind enough to drape it on me. Don't know to wear it on my own. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the earrings...Thiya:)

    u r lucky to have a mom in law like that..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey die ersten Ohrringe hab ich auch, aber in schwarz :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your earrings, they're something I'd wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gyönyörű türkiz fülbevaló.
    http://itsbellatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete